Search

Loading

In Dreams

Monday, February 3, 2014

Pros and Cons of a 16GB 4th Gen Apple iPod from my perspective

Pros and Cons of a 16GB 4th Gen Apple iPod


A few months ago I was fortunate enough to purchase an Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (16GB). Since it's my first Apple product you can imagine how excited I was.
I picked the 16 GB because I'm just starting off and I didn't think that I would even need that much space. Since I'm use to dealing with tiny media players, with no Wi-Fi connections or apps. With memory ranging from  1 and 2 GB. So 16GB? That was mind blowing, surely I wouldn't be able to utilize all of that space properly. Not true! After I connected to the Apple Apps Store, I have been downloading apps like a mad woman! Mostly Social, Games, and Photo FX apps such as (Instagram/iPhoneogram).  Now I know the reason for the  64 GB's. This is especially important once you have discovered iTunes and Flixster, you're going to need all the space you can get if you want to download movies.

Pros: It's a small stylish device, Of course the 5th Generation Touch looks even better. But I'm happy with my 4th Gen for now. It's fast, and I can play my Resident Evil games on it.

Cons: Apps may crash, Easy to erase your entire music library, it can become a nightmare if you use CD's or purchase songs in Mp3's format from other websites. If this happens you will have to convert and import your entire collection all over again.



Now to the point: It's a must buy! I recommend getting something above 16GB. But it's a very useful device and Apple Costumer Support are very kind and helpful if you have any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?