Search

Loading

In Dreams

Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Walking Dead returns in three days: Here's a small list things I hope for and what I don't want to see


The Apocalypse is  looming over our doorstep and will be on our television screens once more. I can say without a doubt in the world. That nothing the show does will affect me anymore. Because after The Governor killed Hershel that was the last straw. I'm emotionless and I'm not watching for the entertainment, I'm watching to see who's going to die next and if the show will have a happy ending. (Don't tell me how cliche' I sound either.)
However I'm still going to post a Wish list and Sh*t list for the things that I want and do not want to occur.

  • Wish List
  • Scene:Rick takes a shower and shaves
  • Rick and Michonne Romance or Daryl and Michonne Romance
  • Carol Returns thus making a Rick and Carol Romance
  • If not that then Daryl and Carol
  • Maggie and Glenn both live
  • Judith is alive and safe with Michonne or somebody, Please!
  • Rick's doesn't die
  • Carl doesn't die
  • Rick has a vision or dream of Shane or Lori
  • The Governor is actually dead
  • The Group Reunites
  • The Group have a discussion about the people they lost
  • Morgan finally joins Rick and Co.
  • The show ends happily ever after 



  • Sh*t List
  • Daryl and Beth
  • Rick and Beth
  • Judith dies
  • Rick dies
  • Carl dies
  • Carl has a vision of his mother Lori as a Zombie
  • Michonne and Tyreese
  • Michonne ad Bob
  • Sasha dies
  • Daryl dies
  • Maggie dies
  • Glenn dies



Now that's basically all I could come up with right now but I'm sure after I watch the new episode I can think of more things to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?