Search

Loading

In Dreams

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Reasons to watch Frank Darabont's new TV Show Mob City

If you're already a fan of The Walking Dead. I'm pretty sure you have already heard about Frank Darabont's new show for TNT called Mob City
But you haven't checked it out yet... I'll tell you a spoiler. There are no zombies! But's that's ok! 

Here are some very good reasons for watching Mob City.


Andrew Rothenberg as Eddy Sanderson
Jon Bernthal as Joe Teague 


Jeffrey DeMunn as Hal Morrison
Weren't they great in The Walking Dead? That's what drove me to watch the show. I'm not into Mafia shows... But now I can say that I'm a proud fan of Mob City, even if it's the only Mafia related thing I'll ever watch.
 It may not be a good enough reason for you to give it a try. But it was enough for me.
So if that's still not good enough... How about...

Not only can he really act... More to the point, he's also really HOT! Or at least in my humbled opinion. 
Sid Rothman is welcome to hold me hostage at gun point any-day. Not really, but sort of... 
Robert Knepper as Sid Rothman







No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?