Search

Loading

In Dreams

Monday, February 3, 2014

This Is The End is the funniest movie for 2013


I'm so happy to have found this movie while searching the through the STARZ channels. Because the moment I saw Seth Rogen, I immediately hit the record button on my dvr! Not only is this movie hilarious but it's got all of the elements that I could ever want in a movie. Horror, Comedy, and even religious stuff!

Pros: This movie has stars from Pineapple Express, Superbad, and Tropic Thunder!

Cons: The language, this might not be a problem for some. But I just don't get the gross jokes of this generation. I guess regular swear words have become obsolete. 

Now to the point! 
Just go see this movie, I think that you will not be disappointed! It's worth the watch. My favorite scene is when Franco and Co. Are discussing sharing a Milkyway candy bar.


Highlight for spoilers
It's little to no nudity in this film, just around the party scenes at Franco's house. Michael Cera Shows his tush! :/ But this movie can be watched by Mature Teens.
There are a few characters deaths,, and a man is raped by a demon.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about the Language.... But I thought every moment in this movie was great. McBride is one sexy mofo! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the movie was cute but became to religious towards the end.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?